We are implementing many new procedures due to the coronavirus situation.
- We are now requiring players to call for a tee time (even if you are a solo player).
- We are requesting that all players pay through the window in both the golf shop and snack bar.
- Seating in the snack bar will be closed until further notice, snack bar items can be purchased on a grab and go basis only. We will not be preparing any hot dogs or burgers until further notice.
- We will limit the number of players on the deck to 10 people.
- We will be offering the option to pay for up to 10 rounds in advance. Season pass players can pay $35 and we will keep track. Other players can pay for their fees and carts in advance if they so desire (this is not mandatory but it is available).
- We are going to be disinfecting everything in the golf shop, snack bar, and restrooms once or twice daily as needed to try to keep all players and staff safe from the virus. The golf cart steering wheels will also be disinfected.
- There will be no ball washers out on the course until further notice. We recommend bringing a towel or rag from home to keep your golf balls clean. We will not be giving any players our blue towels for this purpose.
- There will be no rakes in the bunkers. Maintenance staff will rake the bunkers more often with the “sand Pro”. If you are in a foot print, simply move it out of the print and play from a better lie. Try to smooth out your foot prints the best you can with your golf club.
- The flag sticks have a Styrofoam material wrapped around the bottom of the flag stick. This will not let the ball go into the hole. When your ball hits the Styrofoam, it is considered a hole putt.
- Just for now, we ask that golfers no longer shake hands after your round.
We are going to do everything possible to keep our Golf Course open during these difficult times. Many of these things will be an inconvenience to both you and us, but hopefully these inconveniences will allow the course to remain open.