1. Children 9 years of age and under must be accompanied by a paid chaperon, (14 years of age or older) at all times.
2. Children in diapers must wear rubber diaper covers (available for purchase at Island Oasis or Lincoln Pool).
3. Smoking or other tobacco products are not allowed.
4. No skateboards, roller skates or bikes allowed inside the park.
5. Radios without headphones are not permitted in the facility.
6. Only Coast Guard approved personal flotation devices are permitted. No “water wings”. (Life jackets are available to rent at Island Oasis and Lincoln Pool.)
7. Patrons are permitted to use soft balls, such as Nerf Balls, however hard objects such as tennis balls and Frisbee’s are not permitted.
8. Diving is not allowed at Island Oasis.
9. No alcoholic beverages permitted in the park.
10. All persons entering the pool must wear proper swimming attire. Approved swimming suit list
11. Persons feeling ill or having any type of open sore or cut should not swim.
12. No outside food or drink is allowed. A full concession stand is offered.