1. Patrons and visitors are required to check in at the front desk upon entering the building.
2. Children under nine years old must be accompanied by an adult or chaperone 14 years of age or older.
3. Drop-In patrons may use the entire facility if not previously reserved for leagues, rentals or practices. Patrons are encouraged to call ahead to inquire about daily rental schedules or are also encouraged to visit our online calendar for the latest information.
4. Courts, fields, rooms, and cages may be rented on a first come first serve basis. The City staff reserves the right to restrict rentals during high demand hours. Reservations may be made up to two hours prior. The person responsible for the rental must be 18 years of age.
5. The City is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
6. No drinks, candy, gum, or food items on the court, turf, or playground areas.
7. Food and drinks must be consumed at the picnic tables only.
8. Absolutely no spitting. (This includes the turf.)
9. Purposely throwing, kicking or hitting balls into the ceiling or walls is prohibited. Patrons will be ejected from the facility and responsible for damages.
10. No hanging or pulling on the basketball rims. Patrons will be ejected from the facility and responsible for damages.
11. No alcohol may be brought into the facility or consumed in the parking areas.
12. Abusive or profane language will not be tolerated.
13. No black soled marking shoes allowed. No cleats allowed. Shoes designed for turf or tennis shoes are best for use on the turf.
14. Anyone exhibiting inappropriate behavior or who is disrespectful toward the facility or staff will be asked to leave the facility.
15. Batting Cages: One batter may be inside the batting cage at one time. All batters must wear approved batting helmets before entering the cage. No practice swings outside the cage. Only adults 18 years of age or older may operate the pitching machines. Spectators and batters waiting to use the cage need to stay a safe distance away from the netting and keep hands and fingers off the net. It is the batters and coaches responsibility to not operate any cage until bystanders are safely away from the netting.
16. Playground: Children must be directly supervised by a parent.